Thursday, July 16, 2009

Girls can be so catty

The whispers start the moment she enters. "Just who does she think she is anyway?"



She’s the one in the gaudy dress. So… inappropriate for the setting. And her almost overpowering perume? Tasteless, wouldn’t you agree?



After all, this is a simple garden party. We all look so pretty and fresh. Dressed simply, but charmingly if we do say so ourselves.



You see her there? She looks so out of place, doesn’t she see that?

Doesn’t she care?



No girls, I don’t think she does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love the pretty girls, but they're so bitchy. All with the "Water me! Put sunshine on me! Feed me good dirt!" Pfft.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

She's beautiful.

I don't know if these will end up on my blog, but I got some nice flower shots on vacation if you want to visit my flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27840195@N05/sets/72157621407074595/

Holly (me.) said...

I heart this post and those hotshot lilies.