1. to disappear, esp suddenly or mysteriously
2. to cease to exist; fade away
Oh hai. I don’t seem to be able to get over here. Stuff is happening. Life is spinning on. I just don’t seem to have the capacity to sum everything up and spit it out here. Or maybe I do:
- My sister is back at work. Very tired, but in otherwise good health. It is miraculous.
- We had a grand time with Precious Oldest and her friends doing the tailgate thing a few weeks back.
- Costco had a wonderful Brunello di Montalcino in last weekend. $28.99 a bottle. $28.99!!!! I was shoving half a case in my cart when the manager walked by. He asked if I knew that Brunello. Know it? I’ve been to the vineyard! Divine.
- We leave late this afternoon to drive to Precious Youngest’s university for a repeat tailgate performance tomorrow.
I am considering delineating how to properly throw a college tailgate party. We’re pretty good. I’m just sayin’.