Monday, March 24, 2008

Home Again

Back.

A long absence to be sure, but the condo had no fucking, un-password protectedwireless service. The only way to get on-line was to haul the laptop up to the rec center. Being the committed asshat bloger that I am, the only time I made it over there was to fill out my NCAA bracket*. (And WTF Duke and Georgetown? Way to screw up the brackets.)

Ten skiers, five full days on the slopes and no major injuries. A full report to follow.

Hope you all had a nice Easter. We went to Mass and then out to brunch with long time family friends. I spent the balance of the day doing eight loads of laundry and fretting over what awaits me at the office.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Glad it was an awesome vacation with no injuries!

Daisy said...

Good to have you back - I missed you.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

The laundry never takes a vacation, does it?

Fannie said...

Vanessa - We've always been lucky in that regard.

Daisy - Thanks!

JenN - No, and ski clothes, ugh.