Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quandary

We're deep in the NCAA Sweet Sixteen and I have a problem. In my Midwest bracket I have Kansas playing Michigan State. Which is EXACTLY what's come to pass. Which is awesome as it means my bracket is holding up nicely.

Unfortunately I have the Spartans beating the Jayhawks and advancing to the Elite Eight. Do I cheer with my head or with my heart. And what do you say Hotfessional? Care to make this a little more interesting?

*Updated to add that if the Spartans win I will post their logo for a week. If the Jayhawks prevail the Hotfessional will return the favor. And the next time we're in Chicago at the same time? Loser buys drinks!

6 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Blahblahbasketballblahblah. At least that's what I heard.

Shelley said...

You cheer with your heart and hope with your wallet. ASU got knocked out by Syracuse in the second round. :(

Violet said...

Well, normally I would say that you never, EVER cheer for Michigan State (although they are one tick better than Michigan)...but they are still alive and well on my bracket, too. Rooting them on will be begrudging to say the least. But I will do it for the sake of the bracket.

My bracket? Needs last rites. I had Duke winning it all. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Dang. You are GOO-OOD to pick that! Remind me to never bet against you.

Ree said...

It's on. That's what my own bracket says. ;-b.....

Frank said...

You pick your brackets with your head, but you cheer with your heart, even if it screws your brackets.