Things you’ve already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven’t done and don’t want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog - Won't this be a given?
2. Slept under the stars - Does a tent count?
3. Played in a band - Flute, I wasn't very good.
4. Visited Hawaii - Probably won't go back.
5. Watched a meteor shower - Beautiful.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - We'll talk about leaps of faith some time..
7. Been to Disneyland/World - The one in Florida. Twice.
8. Climbed a mountain - We lived in the Denver area for awhile. Hard not to.
9. Held a praying mantis - I don't think so, though I've held other
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped - No.Fucking.Way.
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - Cross stitch, quilting.
15. Adopted a child - Hmmmm.
16. Had food poisoning - I don't think so.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty - But they don't let you any more.
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train - But I love the trains in Europe and I think it would be a blast.
21. Had a pillow fight - Hello? Sisters? Girl Scouts?
22. Hitch hiked - Never had to.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - Life is short.
24. Built a snow fort - It's what kids do.
25. Held a lamb - I don't think so, but I'm not opposed.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a Marathon - Blech.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice - No, we were there but we just...didn't.
29. Seen a total eclipse - More than one.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - What, I live in a cave?
31. Hit a home run - Bwahahaha!
32. Been on a cruise - No desire.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person - If I was in the area I might.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - County Mayo, Ireland.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language - Italian, just the basics.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - But the feeling went away.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person - Maybe our next trip to Italy.
39. Gone rock climbing. - OMG, forgot to tell you a tale of Thanksgiving!
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke - It's more fun if you're half in the bag.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant - No, but I should.
44. Visited Africa - But not at the top of my list.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing - No, see (#11)bungee jumping.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - Can't bring myself to scuba.
52. Kissed in the rain - Surely?
53. Played in the mud - See (#24) snow forts.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia - Again, I would, but not at the top of my list.
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma - But I wasn't very good at it.
65. Gone sky diving - No, see (#11) bungee jumping.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp - I would like to be a witness.
67. Bounced a check - Loooong story.
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle - College boyfriend.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person - I can't believe I haven't.
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican - Incredible.
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem - But I'd love to.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life - No, but I hope that I could if I needed to.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous - Don't get me started, but my latest were Charles Barkley and Danny Manning last month. They're HUGE.
92. Joined a book club - Not worth the time, no one read the boooks!
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake - Have you been near that thing? No thanks.
97. Been involved in a law suit - And hope not to.
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee - More than once, it's not fun.