Thursday, December 17, 2009

Reports of my demise...

Reports of my demise have, as usual, been greatly exaggerated.

The office is CRAZED and I'm trying to handle several new projects along with the rest of the year-end joy.

I've been shopping and wrapping and baking and decorating (don't forget Jen's Open House is tomorrow!) and in general getting ready for Christmas.

Last night the Saint and I made the trek east to fetch Precious Youngest back from school. We had her mostly to ourselves (the girl can TEXT!) for the two hour car ride back. We took full advantage! She's bringing some friends home for dinner tonight so I'll get to grill OTHER peoples children on their freshman college experience!

I hope to surface some time soon - thanks for sticking around!

2 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

It's so fun to see everyone their first time home--they change so much.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

We've got Cape Cod Kid flying down on Monday. Sorority Girl will be hanging out here but probably go back to her place to sleep at night...it's only 40 minutes away.

Wed night she's bringing one of her housemates here for dinner.
I LOVE hanging out with the kids.
We laugh a lot.