Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vacation by numbers

84 gazillion – number of miles walked.

1,332 - number of pictures taken by Precious Youngest.

297- number of pictures taken by her mother.

32 - number of pictures taken of her mother that will NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY. (If she knows what’s good for her.)

56 - number of heart attacks suffered on the drive from Boston to New York. (What the fuck people! Seriously, 74 mph in bumper to bumper traffic is no way to travel!)

21 - number of historical and/or cultural places visited.

2- number of babies I tried to pack in my suitcase cuddled and fussed over.

1 - number of visits to one of my childhood homes.

1 - number of Broadway shows attended.

1 - number of wedding anniversaries acknowledged.

4 - number of flights taken there and back.

1 - number of flights missed.

294 – number of posts waiting to be read in Google Reader.

0 – chance of a decent post from me anytime soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, missed flights and heart attacks aside, I'm glad you had a good trip!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Bumper to bumper at 70 mph? We call that rush hour in California!

Hoping you have a quick recovery from your vacay.

Daisy said...

You missed a flight? OMG, I would've had a fit. I don't do well with that kind of thing.

Glad you made it home some. Looking forward to pictures.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful time.

Madame Queen said...

Surely you'll show us SOME of your pictures, though, right? I've always wanted to go to Boston.