If not then I advise you to turn back before it’s too late.
- Precious Oldest called to tell me she is SICK, SICK, SICK, but does not think it is swine flu even though swine flu is running rampant in her dorm.
- Precious Youngest called to tell me she thinks she flunked her first biology test. She hopes the professor grades on a curve.
- I rubbed a blister on my left foot tramping all over hell and back at Parents Weekend with Precious Youngest. Every single pair of shoes I own rubs it and it will not stop oozing.
- I hurt my right foot in a little water skiing incident over a month ago. The pain in the ball of that foot is giving me serious concern.
- Can one LIMP if one is mincing about on BOTH feet?
- The first job I interviewed for? Has re-posted the position as NONE of the candidates they called in were acceptable.
- The second job I interviewed for? Has not called me back for a second interview; this does not bode well.
- The Saint has been traveling and I’ve been eating like shit because I need to go to the grocery store. But who the hell wants to go to the grocery store IF THEY CAN’T WALK?
- My pants are tight.
- The Terrorist is not acting right. If that fucker dies when everyone else is away there is going to be a whole lot of blame headed my way.
OK. Someone show me the bright side of this shit before I lose my MIND!