“Gee, I really should stand on something stable/put on work
gloves/make sure the electricity is off/put on some safety goggles!”
BUT YOU DON’T?
Last night I decided to tackle the weird mold spots that appear on the bathroom ceiling over our tub/shower. (Please tell me this happens to you too – PLEASE?) I did put on rubber gloves before I grabbed the bleach. I did get my kitchen stool and take it in to the bathroom. I did have a bucket of water at the ready to rinse my cleaning rag. My intentions were good. But…
I’m short, so reaching the ceiling from the stool wasn’t really working. So I started wiping the ceiling with bleach and water from the safety of the ledge of the tub. And as I’m peering up at the ceiling and realizing it is dripping I thought “Huh, I probably should have on some sort of eye protection…” Did I get down for the tub ledge? No I did not. Did I find protective eye wear? No I did not.
Did you know bleach really, really stings if it drips in your eyes? Well it does. It really, really does.
But you could eat off my bathroom ceiling. I’m just sayin’.