Monday, December 31, 2007

The deed is done

After spending the better part of Saturday and Sunday clearing, storing, swearing, and complaining; all traces of Christmas have been removed. I did take pity on the Saint though; the outside lights are still up. It is too cold and snowy to make him tackle that chore just yet.

It is cold here. The ice and snow have taken their toll, and I am DONE.



But on a sunny day our sun room is very pleasant.


This couch is perfect for napping if you're short like me small of stature.




And I love this lamp.


It's a great room to display pieces that don't necessarily fit the decor in the rest of the house.

I bought this in Sausalito.



You know what's truly amazing though? A mere forty eight hours ago the room looked like this!:



4 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

I'm short - can I come over and take a nap?

Mary Alice said...

I want a sun room! That looks lovely.

Shelley said...

Wow, I love that room! I want one too...although most of the year, the sun is a little much, and you'd just have to run the a/c full blast in there. Heh.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come do mine for me. I'll be your best friend.