I have been tagged by the talented TX Poppet over at Canned Laughter for a Six Things/Habits/Quirks About Me MeMe. I am honored she feels I'm up to the technological challenges as she's had to help me out in the past.
Here are The Rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So without further ado; six quirks/habits about me that are just plain strange:
- I have an irrational fear of escalators. I can not bring myself to get on an escalator if I don’t have at least one hand firmly grasping the handrail. My children find this hilarious and are constantly daring me to just “get on with no hands already!”
- I have no desire whatsoever to scuba dive. Well, that’s not entirely true; I’d love to but I just can’t. I’m a good swimmer, love lakes and oceans, and have enjoyed numerous snorkeling adventures. But with scuba diving, the thought of all that water on top of me? Creeps me out.
- I shave my legs every day. 365 days a year. For the past thirty years. (The occasional camping trip and a few stays in OB Comp are the only exceptions.)
- I do not consider myself a superstitious person; but I believe the first house we owned here in Whoville was haunted. So much so that, against the advice of our realtor, I disclosed it to the buyers.
- I don’t like to be touched when I’m trying to go to sleep. One crossed ankle is all the Saint gets
- I don't like for other people to touch my face and so for that reason I've had exactly two facials in my whole life. However as my forty five year old face is beginning to resemble your grandmother's alligator pocketbook, I may have to suck it up already.
Now I will demonstrate my mad linking skills by randomly tagging:
Daisy Jo over at He Loves Me... He Loves Me Not (Least likely to participate)
Mary Alice at From the Front Lines (Always food for thought)
Shelly from I Miss My Sanity (Most likely to participate)
Hotfessional over at My Life As A Hotfessional (She needs fodder for her 365 Blog Challenge)
Suburban Correspondent from The More The Messier (We're bonding over our love of teenagers)
Vanessa over at Random Rambling About My Crazy Life (A new friend also sharing her life with "terrorists")