Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Phone Calls

I’ve been putting off these calls, but I made them today:

To my gynecologist to make an appointment to have my lady bits examined. Because that’s all kinds of fun.

To radiology to make an appointment to have my breasts squished. Because if you’re going to have your lady bits examined, you might as well go whole hog and have a stranger fondle you.

To the salon to make an appointment for my hair to be cut. By someone I’ve never laid eyes on. Because my regular stylist decided that propagating the species was more important than my hair.

Is it STILL Monday?

6 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Good for you for taking care of business.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

I would rather have my lady bits invaded than visit an unknown hairdresser. Priorities you know.

Madame Queen said...

What is it with pregnant stylists?! I just found out mine was pregnant yesterday! Happy for her, but woe is me.

Anonymous said...

Very nervy of your hairdresser to go and her herself knocked up! Doesn't she know how difficult it is to find someone that does even a decent job on one's hair?!

Vanessa said...

All brave phone calls! And seriously? I'm about to have my next stylist fill out a form that requires birth control agreement before they cut my hair!

Anonymous said...

Seriously the haircut scares me the most!

Hen
(via Melissa - Congratulations!)