- My sister came home from the hospital yesterday. She’s still very tired but she feels better than she has in a long time and she’s only on two prescription medications instead of eight as she was the LAST time.
- Our fair city got something in the neighborhood of twelve inches of snow between December 24th and December 26th. We had another significant snowfall last week and we’re gearing up for another today. Temperatures have not been above the teens to low 20’s for weeks so nothing is melting. I don’t know where they’re going to plow the new snow.
- We have a lovely sun room on the back of our house, which I adore.
Unfortunately it does not have very good insulation in the ceiling and so we get a lot of icicles back there.
HOWEVER, due to all the snow they are SPECTACULAR this year!
- This is our weather forecast:
Wednesday: High 24°F, Low 4°F
Thursday: High 8°F, Low -6°F
Friday: High 5°F, Low -8°F
Saturday: High 11°F, Low 2°F
- See that 2 degree low on Saturday? That’s when I’ll be flying to Cabo San Lucas for a girls trip with my GNO group. Winter? Can kiss my lily-white ass!