Friday, August 10, 2007

In the beginning....

I’ve been toying with the idea of a blog for awhile. My life has been is a state of confusion, turmoil and transition for the last few years and I need a way to vent about what’s going on in my life that DOESN’T end with me consuming a bottle of wine. The anonymity of blogging (I know, I know, all relative. Once it’s out there it’s out there!) is appealing because I censor myself at times and I HATE that!

In other news, Precious Oldest just called to say that she is done with her last day of her crappy summer job. A job she HATED. With a burning white passion. And she had the crappy summer job because, instead of doing as the The Saint and I suggested, and looking for a job oh let’s just say in the spring, she waited until school was out for the year. And all the GOOD jobs were taken. I’ll give you ONE guess whose fault that was. And it wasn’t hers.

No comments: