Friday, August 24, 2007

Random Friday Thoughts

Today is my birthday. I am 45. If I live to be 90, my life is half over. I'm looking forward to the next half. I like to think I will do things better, that I have learned some things along the way.

This is the first time since Precious Oldest was born that I won't see her on my birthday. But she called me this morning and that's better than nothing!

The Girls got me a "Banishment Kit" for my birthday. We only have two televisions in our house. One in the family room and one in our bedroom. When large gangs of unruly teenagers come over to watch the game/a movie/the latest greatest TV show We often get banished to our room. Bahh! (Then I have to keep thinking up reasons to walk through the family room and make sure all activities remain above board.) The "Kit" was a DVD player (hhmm, The Saint might have helped out financially with that one), these great movies, pop corn, twizzlers, raisinettes,and the best movie candy of all time Good and Plenty.

Tonight The Saint and the P's are taking me to dinner at this place. Yum!

Tomorrow I'm taking my GNO girls to the lake. We'll They will be drinking by noon so I'm hoping I'm not hungover.

That's all folks.

No comments: