Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Ahem: Busy stressful week here in Whoville. Resorting to bullets. Not sorry in the least.
  • The terrorist had her dental procedure yesterday. She's fine and it was only $178 as opposed to the $225 estimate. (There was some discount for "Dental Health Month". For dogs? WTF?)

  • Last night was choir practice for Confirmation next week. I sing. Did you know that? Hmmm, maybe not. I get tapped on occasion for special event ensembles. So I'll be singing for the Archbishop next Wednesday at Saint She Who Shall Not Be Named. I'm suppressing my diva and singing Alto. Blech.

  • Precious Youngest and I are going pick up her Prom dress this afternoon. She's terrified of the alterations lady at Nordstrom's and requires me for back up. All the woman has is a German accent and a seam ripper so I'm sure we'll come out of it alive.

  • Tomorrow is supposed to be warmish and sunny and I hope to get some much needed yard work done.

  • I'm judging finals for the Forensics tournament late in the afternoon. (I fervently hope I don't get a boring event like foreign extempt.) Precious Oldest is wheeling into town to do some judging as well. I hope to have a meal with her at some point

  • Then my beloved Jayhawks face off against North Carolina to see who goes to the national championship. ("Oh please, oh please, oh please!" she murmurs quietly to herself.)

Now go have yourself a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

I like singing alto, you soprano snob, you!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I am trying to impress upon my son that the hour to invite a date to prom is upon him! Girls need time to get their dresses!

Anonymous said...

Okay, my pick (Texas, shhhh) is out, so Go Jayhawks!

And I'm another Alto, so ehem. ;-b

Vanessa said...

Glad the Terrorist came through the dental ok. It was doggie dental month here in Texas too. Weird. I had no idea.