Friday, April 11, 2008

Confession

I have four posts in draft mode. Whiny, self indulgent posts. One that is making me cry every time I hit "edit". I can't bring myself "publish". Because I need some time alone to finish these posts and I don't have any. Time. Alone.

So instead I'll delight you with a peek through the window to my soul. My blackened, tarnished, possibly going to hell soul. I LOVED the "The Real Housewives of Orange County". And I'm LOVING "The Real Housewives of New York City" even better.

9 comments:

blackbird said...

Me too!

Vanessa said...

I didn't know there was a RHNY! I need to look for this! Thanks for the tip!

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

I too am hooked! I also love Kimora Lee Simmons' A Day In the Fab Lane. :)
dawn

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

If only I had the time . . .!

dawn224 said...

we all have our guilty pleasures :)

Fannie said...

Um, Jenn? This is something you DVR and then MAKE time for! ;)

Shelley said...

Ohhh, I've never seen this Real Housewives thing. Am I missing something good? I'd be way too embarrassed to tell you what I have to DVR and make time for.

Daisy said...

You are allowed to be whiny and self-indulgent if you want. I'm totally okay with it.

Mary Alice said...

We really should just declare a day where we are allowed to put up our whiny self-indulgent posts. We should just have a big blogosphere whine fest...with cheese. Then the next day we could get back in the saddle and post about all the good uplifting blessings we have. It would be cleansing. Cathartic.