Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Prom

I just had to show you these pictures from Prom last Saturday. (And can someone please explain to me this trend of having Prom so early? Ridiculous!)

Precious Youngest is in green and the B.F.F. (a.k.a. Precious Middle) is in brown.






I know, I know, pictures of headless high school students are weird. Still, aren't they cute?





All the young ladies were fabulous in their vibrantly colored dresses. So glad we've moved on from black!




I have very fond memories of the dances in high school. Do you?

5 comments:

CC said...

what fun colors!!! I never went to my prom. Sometimes I'm bummed just b/c I never got pictures!! :)

Shelley said...

Wow, this is early for prom! I'm not sure when it is here, because my oldest is only a sophomore and so is boyfriend, so they won't be going this year. I know it's not this early though.

Great pics, I love the rainbow of dresses the girls are wearing!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I hope they are appreciating their fantastic figures! I know I never did until it was gone. The dresses are fab.

Daisy said...

No prom for me; that would have involved touching and dancing, which was not permitted.

Their dresses are beautiful.

blackbird said...

We have the prom this weekend (it IS too early) and I am much more excited than the kids.

Yours look gorgeous.