Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Home Improvement for $500, part two

Nope, still not ALL done. But the walls are "Sprout".




This has been replaced.





By some lovely bead board.





But now I have to put things on the walls.



They may be empty for a while.

*********************************

In other news, my sleep cycle, which has a freaking hair trigger, has been screwed over by Thanksgiving travel. I was up again last night, and I'll let you in on a little something, there is a REASON they use sleep deprivation as a form of torture. At this rate I expect full on psychosis by New Year's.


4 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

Don't even talk to me about sleep deprivation. I've had 16 years of it, and it's destroyed my brain.

Daisy said...

Speaking of hair, yours is quite lovely for a home remodeling project. Mine usually looks like I've combed it with a wire brush when I'm working.

Fannie said...

Daisy - Mrs. Robinson? Are you trying to seduce me? All I can surmise is that the pictures were taken when I had "day one" hair. Need I elaborate?

Daisy said...

If I seduce you, will you help me paint? 'Cause painting this living room ceiling is killing me!