Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm certain Emily Post would approve

When you go on a visit its nice to bring a "Hostess Gift". Something thoughtful that the host(ess) will enjoy. We will be spending time at my parents over the holiday, and I wanted to bring a little something.

We went to a wine tasting last weekend and with the two cases of wine we ordered, the Saint suggested adding something very special for my dad. A nice port. My mom and dad both enjoy a glass of port. So with all the graciousness in the world we will be presenting them with this:








I've been told its very tasty!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I think I may need a bottle or two of that as gifts myself!

Patti said...

Glad you didn't choose the the Fat Bastard Chardonnay!

Shelley said...

LOL! I would so get that for my own father. Excellent idea.

*giggles at Fat Bastard Chardonnay*

My word verification spells out yadafeg. I think that's my new word for the day. It just sounds good.

Shelley said...

I just wanted to tell you that I found a wine store near me called Down Under Wines, and they sell Old Codger Port! Oh yes, my father will be getting a bottle for Christmas when he comes to my house. I may have to sample it with him. Just to be polite, of course.